Divest Merge Acquire’s transaction advisory network is at the forefront nationally in the sale and acquisition of businesses in the $3M+ range.
Divest Merge Acquire’s direct marketing system is so effective that it was previously utilised by other M&A advisory firms under a generic brand, MNA Direct.
This high level of utilisation ensures information is constantly being updated for investor preferences and requirements.
Here is a summary of Divest Merge Acquire’s key advantages.
1. UNRIVALLED MARKETING RESOURCE
ACTIVE M&A DATABASE – THE SPECIFICATION
- Developed to define market (Aus & NZ business with > 10 employees);
- Contains 280,000+ companies, individuals and contacts;
- Actively maintained and current;
- Key data on each company and individual (across 90+ active fields and hundreds of unique attributes);
- Categorised by relevant industry SIC Codes;
- Online accumulated history and investment parameters for active investors.
- Readily searchable and actionable contact points by particular industries, regions or groups;
- Current, relevant data available now;
- Ability to readily determine each target organisation’s M&A aspirations;
- Unprecedented database accuracy and usefulness which increases with regular activity.
EFFECTIVE DIRECT MARKETING PROCESS
- Client marketing process includes marketing to (on average) 3,000 companies, targeted by industry (SIC classification);
- Marketing activities deliver an average of 40 targeted prospective investors for each business opportunity taken to market.
- Dramatically increases the likelihood of success and of competition among bidders;
- Accounts for more than 80% of all transactions completed by Divest Merge Acquire.
- 35,000+ subscribers to Divest Merge Acquire’s monthly emailout;
- 3,000+ connections/followers on Linkedin; and growing;
- Regular targeted emails to database.
- Divest Merge Acquire is recognised as a leader in its M&A market;
- Divest Merge Acquire’s team has keen market focus and proven ability to get in front and stay there.
2. PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
TEAM OF EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED ADVISORS
- Experienced team of advisors throughout Australia;
- Chartered Accountants and industry executives;
- Dedicated marketing and administration support teams.
- Strong networks with professional buyer/seller groups;
- Accumulated skills and experience across a broad range of industry sectors;
- Ability to optimise all aspects of the outcome for clients.
STRONG ACTIVE REFERRAL BASE
- Many active referrors from professional services firms: accountants, lawyers, financiers, finance brokers, and insurers; former clients, prospective investors etc.
- Referrals from accountants, lawyers, financiers and insurers;
- Creates a secondary network to match investors and prospective buyers and sellers of businesses;
- Affirms the quality of Divest Merge Acquire’s professional services.
3. REPORTING AND SYSTEMS DOCUMENTED PROCESSES
- Online tracking of client projects;
- Documented processes for divestments, acquisitions and capital raising;
- Approx. 145 activities grouped into 10 stages for each process;
- Developed from best practices accumulated over a 21 year period.
- High degree of client service and higher quality service delivery;
- Leverage – steps can be completed by admin/marketing team members;
- High efficiency of service delivery.
DETAILED REPORTING AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Online sign off for work done by responsible team member;
- Status of work flow and deliverables can be reviewed online at any time by team members;
- Documentation of deliverables and work retained and archived;
- User manual (including online access for Member Firms);
- Detailed reporting to clients of project status – options of online or periodic eg weekly.
- Effective client project management and client service;
- Ease of communication of status with client;
- Closed file documentation on all engagements is retained for risk control but available as a learning tool (eg. industry knowledge, lessons learned);
- High client awareness, confidence and retention.
EXTENSIVE TEMPLATES AND PROCEDURES
- Online user manual containing more than 1,500 procedures, autotexts, templates and checklists.
- Efficient, reliable and consistent execution of processes and activities.