Collection, Use & Disclosure
We only collect information from you that is necessary for what we do. Supertrac undertakes to only collect information by lawful and fair means. This means we will never be unreasonably intrusive.
We collect personal information about individuals:
- from the individuals themselves’ through response forms, confidentiality agreements, our website, correspondence including emails and through verbal communications.
You need not give personal information about yourself that may be requested by us, however without that information; we may not be able to provide you with the service or information that you have requested. Prospective purchasers information will be kept confidential to Supertrac and the vendor.
We collect, hold & use personal information:
- to carry out appointments as sales agents for clients selling or buying businesses
- to promote and market our services
- to provide information on and promote businesses for sale to the market
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals
- for internal businesses processes such as market research; and where required by law.
Supertrac will provide all clients the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional material either electronically or in hard copy.
Security of Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alternation. Information security procedures include restricted access to client files, password entry to database systems, and timely destruction of closed files.
Supertrac does not provide any other commercial organisation personal details on any individual.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to access or correct any personal information, which we hold about you, please contact us. Supertrac undertakes to ensure that any amendments to information are actioned in a timely and efficient manner.
Supertrac undertakes to respond to any enquiry regarding what information we hold, how we use it and where or how it is disclosed.
If you have any requests, queries or comments which you would like to make, please contact us on:
Telephone: 1800 700 111
Fax: 1800 700 222