Location: Australia & New Zealand
List of participants
- Guillaume Caroit and Bastian Emery-Béziers
Advisors and Due Diligence:
- Buy-side financial advisor: Divest Merge Acquire (Tony Brown and Blake Davis)
- Financial due diligence: Mazars Australia (Paul Collins and Zenaida Bilar) and Singapore (Pierre-Paul Jacquet)
- Legal and tax due diligences (Australia) and transaction legal advisor: Corrs Chambers Westgarth (James Morley, Rhys Jewell, Jordana Montag and Liz Gu)
- Legal and tax due diligences (New Zealand): Chapman Tripp (Rachel Dunne, Philip Ascroft and Maxine Vercoe)
- Regulatory advisor (Australia): King & Wood Mallesons (Malcolm Brennan)
About Australian Calibrating Services
Operates four laboratories located in the main economic areas, Victoria (Melbourne), New South Wales (Sydney), Queensland (Brisbane) and South Australia (Adelaide) as well as two on-site operations in Western Australia (Perth) and in New Zealand (Auckland). NATA (Australia) and IANZ (New Zealand) accredited, the company provides services to its industrial customers including in-house and on-site calibration, covering a broad range of technical skills, with particular expertise in force, torque and temperature.
Trescal Group, the specialist in calibration services, is the leading provider of measurement processes and equipment management for industry. Trescal has a presence in 25 countries, employs 3,850 people, and has a global network of 150 laboratories allowing for efficient and agile support to its 50,000+ customer base. Trescal has leading positions in France, the USA, the UK, Benelux, Germany, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia and Brazil as the experts in calibration. Backed by 50 years of experience in metrology, Trescal offers its customers, SMEs and multinationals from all sectors (including aeronautics and defence, energy, pharmaceutical, medical and automotive) a comprehensive range of metrology services (calibration and verification, measurement assets management, calibration software solutions and training) completely independent from measurement equipment manufacturers.