1800 700 111
QUALIFICATIONS, AFFILIATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant
- AFS Responsible Officer
- Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Experience in large multinational private and publicly listed companies, from management accounting and administration to roles in general management for more than a decade.
- Past employers include Price Waterhouse, Australian Cement Limited, Deloitte, Visy Industries and Ipec Holdings/Federal Hotels.
- Established Divest Merge Acquire – Supertrac in 1999.
- Provision of transaction advisory services for owners of hundreds of businesses with a total value of more than $1 billion.
- National President, Concrete Masonry Association of Australia
- Director & Treasurer, Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TCCI)
EXPERTISE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic planning and business development
- Financial analysis
- Market development and new product launches
- Workplace reform and organisational change
- Project management
- Manufacturing process control
- Production technology upgrades
- Cost reduction and rationalisation
- IT systems upgrades
- Quality assurance certification