- Southern Aus States.
- Premium award-winning, traditional cheeses.
- Produces and sells approx. 30,000+ kgs of specialty cheese annually.
- Cheese customers Australia-wide include cheese wholesalers, restaurants, top end delis, first class on airlines and luxury trains.
- Largest single producer in Australia of its style of cheese.
- With the business winning many awards throughout the years, most ‘foodies’ would have heard of or used the cheeses.
- Milk is also processed, packaged and sold under its own brand.
- Produces approx. 850,000 litres of milk annually, distributed to 150 outlets.
- Supplies milk to major supermarket chains.
- Operates a café and shop onsite.
- On-site café showcases produce to the tourist trade; can seat 120 people and serves up to 200 meals per day to approx. 100,000 customers pa with the majority being international visitors.
- The cheese tasting experience caters to both individuals and groups. Many bus operators visit for tour and tasting.
- The factory is well positioned to achieve an export licence with many enquiries coming from Hong Kong and China.
- Some cheese matured for 12 months and goes to high-end markets.
Cheese & Milk Production | Ref 1550
Investment: $ 1,300,000 +